Recommend me something from Amazon

Got this tother day, my back is cabbaged and suspected I needed a new mattress and it's topper. Also a 23 quid off voucher to tick which runs til tomorrow iirc

Inofia Double Latex Memory Foam Mattress with Spring,27CM LATEXCH Foam Mattress,Bi-density Latex Technology for Maintaining Superior Ventilation,Naturally Hypoallergenic,Risk-free100 Night Home Trial Inofia Double Latex Memory Foam Mattress with Spring,27CM LATEXCH Foam Mattress,Bi-density Latex Technology for Maintaining Superior Ventilation,Naturally Hypoallergenic,Risk-free100 Night Home Trial: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home

What you require is here

Police Academy Complete Movies DVD Collection [7 Discs] Box Set: 1 / 2:Their First Assignment / 3: Back in Training / 4:Citizens On Patrol / 5:Assignment Miami Beach / 6:City Under Siege / 7: Mission to Moscow + Extras Police Academy Complete Movies DVD Collection 7 Discs Box Set: 1 / 2:Their First Assignment / 3: Back in Training / 4:Citizens On Patrol / 5:Assignment Miami Beach / 6:City Under Siege / 7: Mission to Moscow + Extras: Amazon.co.uk: Steve Guttenberg, Kim Cattrall, G.W. Bailey, George Gaynes, Kenneth Mars, Hugh Wilson, Jerry Paris, Jim Drake, Alan Myerson, Peter Bonerz: DVD & Blu-ray
Pat Butcher canvas clock...

other celebs available

Barbara Knox
Letitia Dean
Dean Gaffney
Anne Kirkbride
Shaun Williamson
Sid Owen

🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
The comments below it man 😂🤣
:lol:
I'm just reading the comments on The Hoff's CD.

Comment Report abuse
Richie B
1.0 out of 5 stars Tell The Truth
31 January 2008
Format: Audio CD
Good day to you all. I am KITT, David Van Tossenoff's talking car.

For the love of God, will everyone please be so kind as to actually engage their brains before writing a view of this album.
Really, people, it's utter rubbish and you all know it*.

I make this plea in the vain hope that if people get to know how bad it really is, others will stop buying it and Herr Honkenstiffy will not be quite so proud of himself.

That way, hopefully, he will stop playing it from end to end, at full volume, as he drives around in me, windows open, shirt open, fly open (don't ask), waving at girls with one hand and, with the other, pointing at his smarmy mug in a 'hey birds, that's me singing, ain't I great' sort of a way, as I do all the actual driving - as usual.

It was ALWAYS me driving in the series, incidentally.

It's bad enough having his sweaty, leather-bound ass sitting on me all day, but being force fed that damn CD every day and having to play and listen to it over and over makes me wish I could reach inside my glovebox and hit the self-destruct button.

And it's not even like I can just merge into the background, what with that unmistakable paunchy, bouffanted ponce hanging out the window and my trademark red eye sweeping back and forth in my grill (yeah, back and forth, just like how mad people rock themselves).

Oh, no, I stand out like a sore thumb that's playing crap music and is apparently being driven by a candyfloss wrapped in a rug.
I tell you, see if other cars could speak, they wouldn't. Not to me anyway. They might have a good laugh, though.

Hang on. Come to think of it, maybe that's why I'm always being run off the road, blown up and having missiles fired me!

Honkenfurter, you've got a lot to answer for. And so too do all you sadistic reviewers.
So, have a heart, tell the truth.

* This statement does in no way include or refer to the track Hot Shot City, which is particularly good.

Not sure why you've focussed on Amazon - you might as well say "I've got £100 to spend on something, what should I buy", because Amazon sells practically everything.

Back