Recommend me a wifi extender

Status
Not open for further replies.

LondonMackem

Striker
I have a netgear router but it doesn't connect great to the ps4 as I live in a 3 storey house and the router's on the top floor whilst the ps4 is on the bottom floor.

I have a netgear router but it doesn't connect great to the ps4 as I live in a 3 storey house and the router's on the top floor whilst the ps4 is on the bottom floor.
I'll watch this thread with interest because I could do with one too.

I have the netgear powerline , got it for me ps4 too

Done the job
Have you got a link to it as there's different models as far as I can see. Also, has it affected online play with any lag or poor speeds? I know that extenders can reduce speeds dramatically.

IIRC you're better off putting another phone port in the house elsewhere to boost it. I'm not sure whether wifi-extenders actually work

This is the correct answer....I have two pairs of these to run the kids android boxes upstairs haven't looked back since. Got mine from Argos though as I wanted them straight away

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/5742...vc:c|adp:1o1&gclid=CKbTwrLiwdMCFXAz0wod_0UA8Q
this maybe the answer to problem we have ?
router is downstairs living room, have converted loft into a spare room but if kids use it they cant get wifi up there ... will this solve it ? and if so, do just simply plug it in in the loft or is there more to it ?
cheers in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back