Recommend me a vet in the NE

What the fuck are you going on about?

Edit: there's a vets down Doxy, I see very good. Are you recommending it or just being a creep?
Yes mate. I'm being a complete creep by recommending the vets pretty much on the doorstop of where you've said you grew up. I mean you'll have walked past it a gazillion times but whatever.

I would highly recommend "Dunelm vets" in gilesgate.
15mim drive from Sunderland.
Not only are they great vets,but any out of hours problems someone will answer your call & be in surgery asap. On top of that the cost would be hard to beat anywhere on most everything.
Out of hours the other night for instance with my bitch due for pups. 10pm & someone was waiting for me. Gave the dog the once over,including a scan to check everything was fine. £86 total cost.
They have a website & I believe are on facebucket also..........

I have always taken my dogs to Clifton Lodge in Horden or Hartlepool and found them very good. They are in Billingham and Sedgefield too. The Horden one has just moved into the former Methodist church in Horden so if you decided to go there you need to check that you have the right place as not all of the websites have been updated with the new address.

My girl is due to be spayed some time next year once she has her second season and is over 18 months old and I will be taking her to Horden.

Back