Recommend me a series

Upthere

Winger
I know there’s a few threads on this but need something new to watch, not a massive tv fan but since lockdown have managed to actually relax and watch a few things.

Recently finished Peaky Blinders, and have watched Suits, Ray Donovan, Lucky Man and that’s about it. Looking for something that isn’t too far fetched and doesn’t revolve around drugs like 90% of everything on Netflix. Wouldn’t mind a few documentary suggestions too, sport and non-sport

Resident Alien: can't remember a series I've laughed at as much
Sex Education: Funny, well written and well acted
Barry: Vastly underated

I know there’s a few threads on this but need something new to watch, not a massive tv fan but since lockdown have managed to actually relax and watch a few things.

Recently finished Peaky Blinders, and have watched Suits, Ray Donovan, Lucky Man and that’s about it. Looking for something that isn’t too far fetched and doesn’t revolve around drugs like 90% of everything on Netflix. Wouldn’t mind a few documentary suggestions too, sport and non-sport
Queen of the south was class like

The two young to die series on Sky Arts.

Vikings
Crown
Queens Gambit
All typical not what I would watch but highly recommend them all 👍 really enjoyed them all and a nice change from the drugs and gangster theme stuff I normally end up watching

Last edited:

Back