Recommend me a series to watch

I just went back to pick up the end of Billions after I dropped sky at the end of series 2.

Agree on Succession and Cobra Kai too.
With Billions I love the sound track- some great tunes and I also Love the sneaky movie references that are dropped in- just watched an episode where “I will flip you, flip you for real” was dropped in perfectly. Add in the sleaze from one of the main protagonists and the life of excess the fund managers have it makes for great tele!!! Stick with it Cat as S5 is shaping up nicely!

With Billions I love the sound track- some great tunes and I also Love the sneaky movie references that are dropped in- just watched an episode where “I will flip you, flip you for real” was dropped in perfectly. Add in the sleaze from one of the main protagonists and the life of excess the fund managers have it makes for great tele!!! Stick with it Cat as S5 is shaping up nicely!
I stuck with it and finished it in a few days. I'm WFH so can just put a box set on and let it play while I crack on with work.

mentioned this before but ' fugitives' is excellent, part of the walter presents series, chilean crime drama, 2 series. some nasty people in it to say the least.

Ethos on Netflix. Turkish drama with a ridiculous (9.1) rating on imbd.

Currently watching Succession which is canny.

Mindhunter, Narcos and most definitely Ozark.
I thought Succession was fantastic. It's a unique cross between drama and comedy, based (whatever the writer says) on the Murdoch family. The scripts are beautifully written and the acting impeccable.

Narcos / Narcos Mexico
Line of duty
Top Boy
Ozark (got better as went on)
Homeland
Fauda
The last kingdom

Last edited:

Back