Recommend me a series to watch

Finished The American's the other day. Once you've seen all the top-tier stuff, this is very much worth a watch. Really enjoyed it. Although if they're going to go on about sex all the time, and people are getting brutally murdered, just show some tits instead of a million "almost" shots where they've lined something up to block them all the time. Its so obvious :lol:

Westworld Season 3 is out in full 4K HDR now (200Gb file). If anyone else was waiting on that.

What was the name of that mafia series beginning with the letter "Z" , might have been french or italian , some one recommended it on here , I downloaded and watched it on plex , but have since deleted it and a pal wants to watch it , can't remember the name?

What was the name of that mafia series beginning with the letter "Z" , might have been french or italian , some one recommended it on here , I downloaded and watched it on plex , but have since deleted it and a pal wants to watch it , can't remember the name?
zerozerozero ?

Amend on Netflix about the 14th Amendment... a big surprise and very watchable
Philly DA Breaking the Law
Death Row Stories
Wayne
Succession, new series incoming

The Bureau is brilliant, it gets better each series.

I’m currently watching another french show, spiral.

It’s really good, but not in the same league as the bureau.

The Bureau. (Amazon Prime, but last 2 seasons on Sundance though you can get a free month's trial and watch them).

One of the best things I've watched, am gutted to have reached the end.
Concurred. I've been singing it's praises to anyone that'll listen for awhile now. Superb series right up to the last couple of episodes when it just kind of fizzled out a bit IMO.

Only afterwards did I find out there was a different director for those. A bizarre way to go out.

Apparently Manifest is excellent however it is from 2018 and never heard anyone mention it until recently.

Starting it tonight so will report back.

Last edited:

Back