Recommend me a program

Whats westworld about? Vikings sounds like my cuppa t
Westwold is a TV adaption of the 80's film. Its basically a theme park, set in the wild west. The characters are machines that appear human - so you can do what you want to them.

Its really really good. Best TV I've watched in a few years.

Vikings is excellent too - gets better each season too, which is usual

Vikings is excellent Series 5 just released

Mad Men
West Wing
Sopranos (of course)
Unabomber (just finished this one. Worth a watch)
Good wife

That'll dee for now

96 Episode with an 8.6 rating on IMDB!

errr yeah, must be rubbish like.
I've watched all 96 episodes marra. Class premise, dog shit implementation.

Got worse as time went on, some episodes had quarter of the screen time as musical montages FFS. Most of the time it's Peggy Bundy warbling along to a kareoke because her husband was the show runner.

If it had been about 50 episodes I'd have better things to say about it but it circled the drain for too long.

The ending was f***ing obvious years before it actually happened too.

Westwold is a TV adaption of the 80's film. Its basically a theme park, set in the wild west. The characters are machines that appear human - so you can do what you want to them.

Technically, the original Westworld film is from the 70s (1973) but, yes, the series is excellent.

With regard to the OP, I'll mention Babylon Berlin (again) as I'm working through it. German made (so subtitles) police story set in late 20s Berlin.

Prefer Easingwold. Some people appear human there too but you can't do what you want to them

Back