Recommend me a knee support

Dave Herbal

Striker
For rehabilitation during/after injury.
To be used for cycling and walking mainly, maybe 5 a side when it gets better.
Don’t think I need a heavy duty Robocop thing, I just have pain and slight limp at the minute.

For rehabilitation during/after injury.
To be used for cycling and walking mainly, maybe 5 a side when it gets better.
Don’t think I need a heavy duty Robocop thing, I just have pain and slight limp at the minute.
Ive never found one thats really comfy during exercise (too bulky ) but the ones that have straps that criss cross over the knee have been most supportive . Best thing ive found is either just a good elastic strap you can wrap to suit Adjustable Elasticated Compression Bandage Wrap Knee Ankle Wrist Elbow Support | eBay
or if your that way inclined research kinesia taping methods on you tube.
Best of all is get a good diagnosis and physio , build it up right

Last edited:
“We love you Dave’s knee, we do,
We love you Dave’s knee, we do,
We love you Dave’s knee, we do,
Oh Dave’s knee we love you”.

“One Dave’s knee, there’s only one Dave’s knee, one Dave’s knee, there’s only one Dave’s kneeeeeeee”.

“Dave’s knee ‘til we die, we’re Dave’s knee ‘til we die, we know we are we’re sure we are, we’re Dave’s knee ‘til we die”

Do they actually work? Mind, I'm all for a placebo.

A diet will help.
A diet’s not going to help when you knack your knee cos you’ve got a bloke on your shoulders mind.
I don’t need it cos my knees are knackered, I need it cos I’ve sustained an injury and the doctor’s told me to get one to aid healing.

A diet’s not going to help when you knack your knee cos you’ve got a bloke on your shoulders mind.
I don’t need it cos my knees are knackered, I need it cos I’ve sustained an injury and the doctor’s told me to get one to aid healing.
How did you get your injury? Losing weight will aid healing.

Back