Recommend me a healthy snack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flip

Winger
I've been on a fitness kick for 4-5 weeks, off tabs, counting calories and hitting the cardio at the gym.....I'm off to the cinema and normally smash the pic n mix - any healthier alternatives?

i take a bag of almonds in there. plenty of protein and you don't have to worry about getting a mess down your shirt.

Look at a healthy diet in an overall context rather than individual components. Don't be overly restrictive and you can enjoy typically 'unhealthy' foods or just whatever you please, in moderate amounts without impacting your results or health.

Just been and bought a few bits from the protein store in town to try the snacks and see what they're like. Gonna few bars and some protein crisps and jellies. Below 2g of sugars in each serving and high in protein value.

Ideal for someone like me who can't always plan stuff with the shifts I work.

Got the jaffa cake grenade killer bar as well which I can't wait to try.

I always eat loads of pistachios when I'm in the house. Pretty sure they're healthy as fuck, healthy fats and full of protein (i think).

I always eat loads of pistachios when I'm in the house. Pretty sure they're healthy as fuck, healthy fats and full of protein (i think).

Very calorie dense, so again would depend on overall diet really. Neither good nor bad in isolation. Lovely like :lol:

Just been and bought a few bits from the protein store in town to try the snacks and see what they're like. Gonna few bars and some protein crisps and jellies. Below 2g of sugars in each serving and high in protein value.

Ideal for someone like me who can't always plan stuff with the shifts I work.

Got the jaffa cake grenade killer bar as well which I can't wait to try.
Expensive tho aye?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back