Recommend me a garage - Nissan

Flip

Winger
Hi oh wise people - Mrs Si (no) wants a new car and has her heart set on a new Nissan (oe a one year old car). For a new one with a 500 deposit she has been quoted between 215-235 p/month over 4 years with a canny chunk outstanding at the end. Does this feel about right? Or can anyone recommend a Nissan dealership that isn't liable to try and take her eyes out. Ta

Put up what she’s been quoted and on what.

£235 x 48 with £500 deposit is £11,780, the cost at the end is the balloon. Reduce or remove the balloon and your monthly will almost double. If you’ve got no intention of owning the car and handing it back, get the biggest balloon you can.

Or tell them you want to put in a larger deposit.

Hi oh wise people - Mrs Si (no) wants a new car and has her heart set on a new Nissan (oe a one year old car). For a new one with a 500 deposit she has been quoted between 215-235 p/month over 4 years with a canny chunk outstanding at the end. Does this feel about right? Or can anyone recommend a Nissan dealership that isn't liable to try and take her eyes out. Ta
Not Evans Halshaw.

Put up what she’s been quoted and on what.

£235 x 48 with £500 deposit is £11,780, the cost at the end is the balloon. Reduce or remove the balloon and your monthly will almost double. If you’ve got no intention of owning the car and handing it back, get the biggest balloon you can.

Or tell them you want to put in a larger deposit.

Also check with your bank to see if they do asset finance. It’s the same lending model as above but you may get a better rate.

Also check with your bank to see if they do asset finance. It’s the same lending model as above but you may get a better rate.
Probably only for business customers.

I can however put you onto a broker who’ll sort the finance out for you if you want to own it. Guaranteed better rate than the dealer.

Probably only for business customers.

I can however put you onto a broker who’ll sort the finance out for you if you want to own it. Guaranteed better rate than the dealer.

I had it on a previous car with Yorkshire Bank.

Don’t bank loans work out much cheaper than dealer finance?

Asset finance is better again as the loan is against an item which holds a value, should you default on payments, they take the car.

Last edited:
Don’t bank loans work out much cheaper than dealer finance?

Some stupid twat in Bradford claimed I was the first person he’d heard of paying with a bank loan.
Theyre fecking gutted when you backheel every extra/finance etc.

Actually found the best loan then asked my bank to match it n they did!

Back