Recommend me a filling fur a...

Some great new additions. Today’s lunch will have so many choices. Thanks to all the sensible posters for making my lunch so much more interesting

Toasties from the off-door when you were a kid. In some weird Armageddon-proof plastic. Dog food with a bit kerry powder sprinkled on it was good enough for us. Disgusting but somehow a thing then. Fillings gone all fat duck now, all namby-pamby, wishy-washy. Neebody had heard of food intolerance then. Granted not really food, but nee ones exposed to owt which taxes the body’s response nowadays.
Bring back off-door toasties or humanity will suffer the consequences.
Come to think of it bring back the off-door.

You asked for help regarding a filling for a toastie. I’ll ignore the fact that really you should not need advice on what to put between two slices of bread.

But you have then spent 4 pages slagging off all the posters who have tried to help you.

People who have given up their time to assist someone in making a sandwich.

Quite ungrateful I would venture to suggest.

You asked for help regarding a filling for a toastie. I’ll ignore the fact that really you should not need advice on what to put between two slices of bread.

But you have then spent 4 pages slagging off all the posters who have tried to help you.

People who have given up their time to assist someone in making a sandwich.

Quite ungrateful I would venture to suggest.
Wrong, I have thanked the ones that helped. Stop attention seeking with posts like this. You will lose your hero status if you dont not stop

I can and will ask for what ever I want and will ignore the fact that someone like me is out doing you

Last edited:

Back