Recommend me a Camera

• Thread starter Hauser's-Helmet
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

At the risk of being a Sony NEX 5 bore, I love my Sony NEX 5.

you can get them with a smaller lens on mate, a pancake lens, will reduce the size a canny bit, not much bigger that an average compact ya know..

Logon or register to see this image

you can get them with a smaller lens on mate, a pancake lens, will reduce the size a canny bit, not much bigger that an average compact ya know..

Logon or register to see this image

What makes them better than the TZ10?
Considering its more than double the price it needs to be summat good to convince me........

Not a big expert on compacts, but our lass has (I think) an earlier version of the camera you linked to and I'm really impressed with the quality of the images it takes.

Was canny close to going for the NEX 5 but after reading up a bit decided against it.
Looks a great bit of kit like but bearing in mind I want to keep size down I went for the Lumix TZ10 (in Red).
NEX 5 was very tempting like but the pancake lens would have been a bit restricting with regards to what I could shoot.

Besides if I had bought it I just know it wouldn't be long till I bought the £600 lens for it :eek:.
Then I would be back to square one as with the D90 :lol:

Hopefully happy with the TZ10, for now.............

The TZ10 is what I would have gone for. It's essentially a Leica without the posh badge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back