Recommend a ps4 controller.

Nig

Midfield
Cat knocked the fookin vase ower last night, water ingress knacked me controller ffs.

Any of the none sony ones any good that someone would recommend rather than paying £45 ?
Or anywhere selling the sony ones cheaper ?

Cheers.

Haven't had any issues with mine.

One of my ps3 pads got ropey a couple of years ag, I had to open it and stick some gaffer tape in there (can't remember the exact details, it's a common fault from what I remember).

It's always been the thumbsticks that have went. The rubber on them isn't great. I bought some replacement sticks on ebay but rounded the screws off trying to open the controller up. Useless kernt that I am.

It's always been the thumbsticks that have went. The rubber on them isn't great. I bought some replacement sticks on ebay but rounded the screws off trying to open the controller up. Useless kernt that I am.
The rubber on the sticks was a well known issue with the pads from the launch consoles. Iirc they were offering replacements. I had issues with that pad but none since.

just buy one from game, pay £6 for 2 year warranty when it plays up take it back and get a replacement, beware of buying from Ebay there are loads of fake ones that don't last 2 minutes

Back