Recommend a Laptop repairer

Status
Not open for further replies.
...in Sunlun or Newcastle- just downloaded Windows 10 Creator, after which Windows won't load at all.

I really want to hold on to some of the audio software I have on it, plus some files I haven't backed up yet. Hopefully a repairer with a recovery disk can sort it out - any recommendations would be much appreciated.

...in Sunlun or Newcastle- just downloaded Windows 10 Creator, after which Windows won't load at all.

I really want to hold on to some of the audio software I have on it, plus some files I haven't backed up yet. Hopefully a repairer with a recovery disk can sort it out - any recommendations would be much appreciated.

Pyrax...google him ( Richard I think he's called) very good

I know a laptop dancer

Sunderland Computer Repairs, I think it's called, fixed my water damaged MacBook. Cost a canny bit like.

PM @Wilfy

Pyrax...google him ( Richard I think he's called) very good

Richard is fantastic, I'd never use anyone else. He'll pick it up from your house (normally the same day if you contact him early) and 90% of the time bring it back repaired the next day. The only time he has ever kept mine longer is if he had needed to order a part and has to wait for it being delivered. His prices are extremely reasonable aswell.

http://www.pyrax.co.uk/contact

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back