Reclining your seat during a flight:

Reclining the seats makes no difference to the amount of leg room the person behind has due to the way they’re engineered. You pay for your seat you should be able to do what the fuck you want with it. He could recline his too.
It definitely affects your legs on certain flights. The magazine racks are plastic on some flights and they dig in your knees, the extendable tray does at times as well. You can never get a good picture on your telly screen when a seat is all the way back either, from my experience.

If airlines dont ban the reclining of seats then the lass is well within her rights to do so.
The bloke was just being a tossed. A polite
Reclining the seats makes no difference to the amount of leg room the person behind has due to the way they’re engineered. You pay for your seat you should be able to do what the fuck you want with it. He could recline his too.
Dont talk sense. People like to rage about it.

As selfish as she might be for reclining, that bloke seems like an absolute f***ing whopper like. It’s the sort of thing a 6 year old does to wind up his sister :lol:
Also, what the fuck is he whispering behind her?

Hate the reclining twats me like. No need. Was on a long haul recently and the bint in front reclined for most of the flight (13 hours). Most annoyingly it changes the angle of the TV screen pointing it downwards. Imagine if your next door neighbour reclined the wall with your TV on and it was pointing at the floor...you'd gan mental. Minimal enhanced comfort for one at the expense of significantly worse comfort for someone else. Selfish bastards.

Hate the reclining twats me like. No need. Was on a long haul recently and the bint in front reclined for most of the flight (13 hours). Most annoyingly it changes the angle of the TV screen pointing it downwards. Imagine if your next door neighbour reclined the wall with your TV on and it was pointing at the floor...you'd gan mental. Minimal enhanced comfort for one at the expense of significantly worse comfort for someone else. Selfish bastards.
It's even worse when you have a heavier person sat in front of you as the seat settles farther back than it usually does. Had a real big lad sat in front of me recently and he instantly reclined. I'm not that tall and it was still uncomfortable for me.

Always going to divide opinion this.. just been on a jet 2 flight and the seats didn't recline.. saves any fuck on in my opinion...

Someone mentioned earlier that you pay for a seat so do what you want... as Mrs g stated on a flight last year to a horrible arrogant fucker... yea by all means recline but me and the bairn have a game of snap planned on the tray table behind you.... I think most would be pissed off at that ... I just think it's courtesy on short flights to leave the seat upright.. but then I'm an extremely nice chap with consideration for others....

Always going to divide opinion this.. just been on a jet 2 flight and the seats didn't recline.. saves any fuck on in my opinion...

Someone mentioned earlier that you pay for a seat so do what you want... as Mrs g stated on a flight last year to a horrible arrogant fucker... yea by all means recline but me and the bairn have a game of snap planned on the tray table behind you.... I think most would be pissed off at that ... I just think it's courtesy on short flights to leave the seat upright.. but then I'm an extremely nice chap with consideration for others....
I actually had a pair of lasses playing Uno on the tray behind me once. It was incredibly irritating. :lol:

Back