Reclining your seat during a flight:

Anyone who reclines a coach seat for any reason other than sleeping should have their legs amputated at the knees. If you are asleep or going to sleep, go for it.
This for me. If it's a night flight then I'll recline after the meal until breakfast if I want a bit sleep.

Reclining the seats makes no difference to the amount of leg room the person behind has due to the way they’re engineered. You pay for your seat you should be able to do what the fuck you want with it. He could recline his too.

Reclining the seats makes no difference to the amount of leg room the person behind has due to the way they’re engineered. You pay for your seat you should be able to do what the fuck you want with it. He could recline his too.

As you can see in the video, he can't. There's a bulkhead behind him.

And at least with most coach seats, that's not true. They absolutely do impinge on the legroom behind. Not as much as they impinge higher up, but the hinge point on most coach seats is at the seat level, meaning the bottom portion of that drops onto the knees of the person behind. There are a few coach seats that recline within their own profile with the seat pan sliding forward, but it's like a 5% share worldwide.

She has "PAID FOR A SEAT" that reclines....! It has a reclining seat for a reason, probably because its a long haul scheduled flight...!

Do the Fuckingt scratters on here that defend him know what a long haul scheduled flight is?
What a bell whiff, would you like to recline your comment 2 hour flight man dip shit!

Back