Reclining your seat during a flight:

I see the bloke's point of view. I've long legs and if the person reclines the seat without asking, my knees get it. I get off at the other end and I'm limping for the next day or so, not helped by a damaged patella from an accident back in 2013.

I always go for an aisle seat so I can periodically straighten my legs especially if the seat in front is reclined.
Guy is being a total ****.

If she reclined the seat without asking, then she's in the wrong IMHO.

Last edited:
I got moved to a free extra leg room seat when the twat in front of me tried to recline without asking. I jammed my knees in so he couldn't do it. He kicked off because he couldn't possibly endure a whole three hour flight with the seat in the normal position, what with him being all of six foot tall.

She has "PAID FOR A SEAT" that reclines....! It has a reclining seat for a reason, probably because its a long haul scheduled flight...!

Do the Fuckingt scratters on here that defend him know what a long haul scheduled flight is?

I see the bloke's point of view. I've long legs and if the person reclines the seat without asking, my knees get it. I get off at the other end and I'm limping for the next day or so, not helped by a damaged patella from an accident back in 2013.

I always go for an aisle seat so I can periodically straighten my legs especially if the seat in front is reclined.

If she reclined the seat without asking, then she's in the wrong IMHO.

No need to ask imo. Just do it slowly so nothing spills and be considerate for meal times etc.

Don't understand why people get in such a fizz about these things. Planes are uncomfortable whether the person in front is reclined or not.

Also, airlines shouldn't use a config where 1 row is left unable to recline. Just invites these issues, should be all or nothing.

She has "PAID FOR A SEAT" that reclines....! It has a reclining seat for a reason, probably because its a long haul scheduled flight...!

Do the Fuckingt scratters on here that defend him know what a long haul scheduled flight is?

Uh, unless you only fly Ryanair or something, seats recline on shorthauls too.

Back