Recently moved to Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron93

Subs Bench
season ticket holder, still going to as many matches (home and away) as possible, are there any others travelling from Dublin airport to games?

Baron93

Subs Bench
No I live in Sunderland I'm sure there will be some SAFC fans on your flight is it early early Sunday?
No I'm flying over on the Friday with as much colour as possible :lol: would probably be flying Saturday's for most other games in future like, haven't flown on a Saturday yet so maybe there's a canny few who do it?

No I'm flying over on the Friday with as much colour as possible :lol: would probably be flying Saturday's for most other games in future like, haven't flown on a Saturday yet so maybe there's a canny few who do it?
I know some SAFC fans coming over on the early Dublin flight keep trying on that Irish message board bud.

Baron93

Subs Bench
I know some SAFC fans coming over on the early Dublin flight keep trying on that Irish message board bud.
I saw a canny few last time i flew on a Saturday was the Man U game, however I was flying to Amsterdam that time, just be nice to have someone to grab a ridiculously overpriced pint with

Status
Not open for further replies.