Realise how detached I've become from football

Well we played against Cardiff twice last year & Watford twice the year before!

Huddersfield have been in the Premier League for two seasons but I'd probably only recognise two of their players.

And one of them is only because he looks like a llama.

Never seem to watch it now. f***ing games just not the same when your clubs not in there.....money also destroying what was a superb league and game.
Can't agree. Been enjoying watching it again this season now that we're not getting spanked every week and being put off football. Sadly it's a miles better game than what I've sat through this afternoon in the freezing cold.

Can't agree. Been enjoying watching it again this season now that we're not getting spanked every week and being put off football. Sadly it's a miles better game than what I've sat through this afternoon in the freezing cold.
I was cold when I came out of the ground, OK otherwise. Plenty skins and a trappers hat, that's the biz.

Funny thing is, us being in League One has actually enabled me to fall back in love with my club and football again.But football only at our level.I love this league and watching honest players giving their all instead of some of the bloody fancy Dans in the Championship and EPL

Premier league can do one with the stupid wages and mercenaries, give me honest players working hard for the team any day regardless of the division

Watching MOTD and it's Cardiff v Watford and I couldn't name a single player for them

Just the nature of the beast. I could name nearly all of the first teams of the top division when I was a lad :), but take into account squads are so bloated, player turnover, and the fact my memory is shit, I also concentrate on the lads and ignore any other division.

Never watched a single MOTD this season, no interest at all

I watch us play, nothing else

What is the punishment for not knowing like?

Apparently having your balls hit with a sledgehammer until you can name a whole team and the subs bench. Then the manager and his assistants and owners previous owners and results from the u21’s last season and year before. I sincerely hope the OP is studying....

Back