Real Madrid 1 Alaves 2

Hung on for a 1 nil win!
It's like watching the lads, but theyre top of the league and unbeaten.
I follow the two biggest basket case clubs in Europe!
I know marra.

ive been trying to get my head around this seasons third flight system. :lol:
Tell me if I’m wrong:

Phase 1.
10 regional divisions of 10. H&A = 18 games.
That bit I understand!

Phase 2.
Top 2 go through to 2 regional divisions of 10? Points carry over! H&A= 18 games.
Next 2 go through to 2 regional divisions of 10? Points carry over?
Next 2 etc etc.
Points carrying over is insane!

Phase 3.
Top 4 from each division go through to ?
Is it then another league or a KO competition?
When it gets to this stage in a mini league I could understand earlier results being carried over to reduce travel during covid etc

Its madness. It really is.

I know marra.

ive been trying to get my head around this seasons third flight system. :lol:
Tell me if I’m wrong:

Phase 1.
10 regional divisions of 10. H&A = 18 games.
That bit I understand!

Phase 2.
Top 2 go through to 2 regional divisions of 10? Points carry over! H&A= 18 games.
Next 2 go through to 2 regional divisions of 10? Points carry over?
Next 2 etc etc.
Points carrying over is insane!

Phase 3.
Top 4 from each division go through to ?
Is it then another league or a KO competition?
When it gets to this stage in a mini league I could understand earlier results being carried over to reduce travel during covid etc

Its madness. It really is.
Yes. Something like that. Completely new format. No idea why they changed it but its always been really hard to get out of. Even harder this season 4 from 100 sides go up

Yes. Something like that. Completely new format. No idea why they changed it but its always been really hard to get out of. Even harder this season 4 from 100 sides go up
They're creating a new league to replace Segunda B next season, so this is how they decided who will end up in which league. It's basically a rebranding of the Tercera division to RFEF Primera Liga, with 40 teams split over two groups.

Got a feeling this Suarez deal in the summer might decide the title. Atletico are way out in front of real and Barca, probably have the strongest squad also

Back