Reading Neil Warnocks autobiography

Whilst there's undoubtedly exceptions to the rule, I do think it's a recipe for disaster in the long run. I don't think you can compare the loans of Danny Simpson and Jonny Evans in what was ultimately a successful side to loaning the likes of Galloway, Browning, Clarke-Shithead et al this time round. Yes a loan signing can do very well for you, but in a situation like ours, where half the bloody team is cobbled together with loanees, you do have to question the commitment of a bunch of lads who'll be thinking I'm going back to Everton/Chelsea/Liverpool in the summer, fuck this for a game of soliders.
Evans re-signed in the Premier League. Relegation battle

I'd love Warnock here
Be my first realistic choice given the situation we are in

get a child molester to help us stay up maybe? sorry to bring that up but if people will get on their high horses..........
Your not sorry or you wouldn’t say it. By the way he hadn’t been convicted of anything when he was playing for us. The club binned him when he said he was changing his plea. The club did everything by the book. Not like your lot. Just saying like.

Last edited:
Evans re-signed in the Premier League. Relegation battle
Arguably aye, but we had a bit more about us and finished reasonably comfortable. And Evans was our only loan player. I think it's easier to get away with one or two on loan than it is when they form the makeup of half the team.

Just finished reading it, he seemed to have had some good strong leaders in his teams that used to control the dressing room a bit, something we seem to lack for a good few years.

and he’s talking about being in a relegation fight and the 1st rule of thumb is to not sign any loan players as they won’t give their all for the club as they belong to someone else. Ellis should read it.

I’ll give it a go for £2.70 from EBay.

He’s just what we’d need here; hope Cookie is taking notice.

Warnock will probably leave Cardiff if they get promoted. I think Coleman will leave at the end of the season. This could be possible.
He is settled in Devon now isnt he? Think that ship has sailed. Would have been brilliant in the early 90's after Smith, which I think was when he was approached. He would have been a great pick for last summer. Perfect for this club.

Back