Reading Neil Warnocks autobiography

Did you hear me recommending it on the RR Podcast a few weeks ago by chance? ;) It's a fantastic book, probably my favourite football autobiography. It'll be one of the greatest 'what ifs' for me if Warnock never manages Sunderland. He's just perfect for us, even if people won't admit it.
I’d love him hear. He does talk about a prem club approaching him before he went to QPR, I did wonder if it was us. I didn’t hear that podcast, I just saw it

Last edited:
Did you hear me recommending it on the RR Podcast a few weeks ago by chance? ;) It's a fantastic book, probably my favourite football autobiography. It'll be one of the greatest 'what ifs' for me if Warnock never manages Sunderland. He's just perfect for us, even if people won't admit it.
What one?
"Made in sheffield" or "The Gaffer"

Warnock will probably leave Cardiff if they get promoted. I think Coleman will leave at the end of the season. This could be possible.

and he’s talking about being in a relegation fight and the 1st rule of thumb is to not sign any loan players as they won’t give their all for the club as they belong to someone else. Ellis should read it.

Ellis should read it but his own first rule of thumb is to not spend any money, so the two aren't compatible.

Back