RE7 in vr

People were raving about this as a vr experience so I thought I’d give it a go.

It’s not fun. It’s f***ing terrifying. You know when you watch a horror film and go ‘look at them idiots, why the fuck would they go into that scary looking house....twats’....well, that’s basically you, in this game. I call it a game, but really it is just a nightmare simulator. I’ve never had a nightmare, but this ‘game’ gave me the closest thing to bad dreams that I’ve ever had. That can’t be good....a ‘game’ so terrifying that it affects you on a psychological level? You are literally in a horror film. There was some daft twat chasing me round his house trying to kill me, I was hiding under tables peeking out to see if he was there. There were actually moments when I closed my eyes inside the vr headset because I was too scared. Absolutely stupid. I might have another go later......

And don’t get me started on that shark cage thing from PlayStation vr worlds. I had to take the headset off and do something else for a while. Terrifying.
:lol: That sounds fuckin' class.

How much does the VR gear set ya back? Never really looked into it.

No thanks Resi evil 2 f***ing ruined my life when I was about 9 so I doubt this is for me
:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: That sounds fuckin' class.

How much does the VR gear set ya back? Never really looked into it.
Not cheap. I traded in my wii u and games cos I never used them and only had to pay an extra £74, tbh I’d have been gutted if I’d paid the thick end of £400 for the setup, but for my low outlay I am over the moon. I played on my mates occulus and just had to get into vr!

I got bored of it quickly after buying it on day one but starting to get tempted to buy the VR headset again.

Back