RE4 chainsaw demo

Aye I played it , get swarmed and don't have enough ammo to kill everyone 😂 seems good though will probably get it

Absolutely class. RE4 is my favourite game of all time and first impressions are they’ve kept the action but really amped up how many enemies are gonna swarm you to keep that horror aspect up. Can’t wait for the full game

Absolutely class. RE4 is my favourite game of all time and first impressions are they’ve kept the action but really amped up how many enemies are gonna swarm you to keep that horror aspect up. Can’t wait for the full game

Never played any after RE3. Always remember back in the day all the rave reviews in the magazines.

Never played any after RE3. Always remember back in the day all the rave reviews in the magazines.
Never played the proper old school ones to be fair. Was 8 when RE4 and about 10 playing it for the first time :lol:

RE5 was alright, fun since it had co-op but 6 was horrific. 7 is mint and bought Village but never played it. The RE2 remake is fantastic as well like, and the reviews for this have basically all been 10/10. Can’t wait

I'll be getting this one on me way home from work. Few beers and lay into it tonight - can't wait. One of my favourite games of all time, and I started out on the ZX81, me!

This is fantastic.
I still have muscle memory from the original so I kind of know what to expect; then it completely deviates from the original and I panic :lol:

Not sure about those rain animations mind, GTA 3 remastered vibes

I’m playing through the RE2 remake atm, unbelievably my first resi game to play. Prob go through the remakes in order now. Really enjoying it.

I’ve not got that far yet but I’m dreading it.
That fuckin noise :lol:

Good luck marra
_______
Just finished it.
Fuck me what a game

bit gutted you didn’t get to do the thing in the crates in the sky, sadlers monster thingy that jumps about. Or the avoiding lasers thingy, that used to be class on the original. Everything else spot on though.

Last edited:
I‘ve played RE2 and RE3 remakes but this one feels a hell of a lot more difficult. Literally feel like you don’t get any respite. Every area is full of enemies.

I’ve just done the bit where you fight the two nutter women with chainsaws (who come with a side helping of other cretins trying to steal Ashley) and then in the next area you have to fight Menendez.

Doesn’t help that Ashley is a massive f***ing hindrance and useless. She just gets in the way.

Back