RE4 chainsaw demo

Up to the island and against the regenerators, absolutely ballsed up my weapons by buying an RPG because Salazar was doing my tits in so can’t kill any of them :lol:

Absolutely loving it though. 10/10

I‘ve played RE2 and RE3 remakes but this one feels a hell of a lot more difficult. Literally feel like you don’t get any respite. Every area is full of enemies.

I’ve just done the bit where you fight the two nutter women with chainsaws (who come with a side helping of other cretins trying to steal Ashley) and then in the next area you have to fight Menendez.

Doesn’t help that Ashley is a massive f***ing hindrance and useless. She just gets in the way.
I didn’t find her as much of a hindrance as the original tbh.

The bit when she’s got to run away from the knights gives me anxiety though :lol:

Plus the chainsaw sisters bit seemed a bit easier, as there’s a locker to stick her straight in.
I seem to remember on the original you had to run around and find a bin for her to hide in.

Thought it was phenomenal tbh.

It's a belter. Mind, I loved the original, so I was always going to enjoy this. There's enough changed to make it well worth the purchase even if you've flogged the old one to death like I did. This is one game I might not just trade in while it still has re-sale value.

Back