Re-training advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cut a very long story short can anyone make me some considered recommendations for training companies who are reputable in assisting training for entry level computing, specifically towards MS certification and web design?

tyia

Cut a very long story short can anyone make me some considered recommendations for training companies who are reputable in assisting training for entry level computing, specifically towards MS certification and web design?

tyia
If only you'd posted this Friday, codeschool.com was free all weekend.

Haven't tried them in the north east but pitman have been very good in Edinburgh.

Are you working now? Or planning to train to get a job?

If the latter, maybe better to get an entry level job on an IT Helpdesk - the pay will be shit, but its experience and while you're getting paid, you can study at home.

When I was starting out, the CompTIA A+ was as good a starting point as any other. Easy to study at home, and take the exams at the place in Sunderland on the Enterprise Park for about £100 per exam.

Are you working now? Or planning to train to get a job?

If the latter, maybe better to get an entry level job on an IT Helpdesk - the pay will be shit, but its experience and while you're getting paid, you can study at home.

When I was starting out, the CompTIA A+ was as good a starting point as any other. Easy to study at home, and take the exams at the place in Sunderland on the Enterprise Park for about £100 per exam.

Not for me. Options are The Training Room and Pitman it appears. Trying to advise someone on their best options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back