Not open for further replies.

Dennis - Denise Welch
Neville - Cheryl Cole
Wayne - Martine McCutcheon
Moxie - Jane Horrocks
Barry - Helena Bonham-Carter
Bomber - Pam St Clement
Oz - Sarah Millican
Inspired casting! Denise Welsh might put me off watching, however! Would love to see Helena BC give us her Barry! :lol:

Inspired casting! Denise Welsh might put me off watching, however! Would love to see Helena BC give us her Barry! :lol:

Denise Welch was too obvious to miss but I could be persuaded to cast Michelle Fairley instead. I'm not convinced about Martine McCutcheon as Wayne. Jessie Wallace may be better?

Purely for fun. I've been watching a few episodes and wondering if it started again from the beginning who could play the parts. So far:
Dennis - Ken Stott
Neville - Shaun Evans
Wayne - Danny Dyer
Moxie - Dean Lennox Kelly
Barry - Rafe Spall
Bomber -?
Oz -?

Having the most trouble with Oz. And can't think of any big actors for Bomber.
Obviously I've got far too much time on my hands and need to get a life etc etc. :lol:

Class idea for a thread. Will have a think and get back to you. Quite like the idea of Dyer as Wayne though.

Denise Welch was too obvious to miss but I could be persuaded to cast Michelle Fairley instead. I'm not convinced about Martine McCutcheon as Wayne. Jessie Wallace may be better?
How about Felicity Jones as Wayne? She would need to appeal to blokes. Not sure Jessie Wallace would these days. (bitchy). Either way - a better choice than Martine. :lol:

I still need a decent suggestion for a Bomber - or could Pam St Clement work for the male version too? :lol: (I hate myself for saying that - it's the vodka talking). :oops:

Last edited:
How about Felicity Jones as Wayne? She would need to appeal to blokes. Not sure Jessie Wallace would these days. (bitchy). Either way - a better choice than Martine. :lol:

I still need a decent suggestion for a Bomber - or could Pam St Clement work for the male version too? :lol: (I hate myself for saying that - it's the vodka talking). :oops:

I think Felicity Jones would work.

Put a beard on Pam and she's basically Pat Roach...

Nev - Tom Cruise
Dennis - Morgan Freeman
Wayne - Liam Neeson
Oz - Tom Hardy
Bomber - Hugh Bonville
Barry - Robert se niro
Mox - Leonardo di caprio

Nev - Tom Cruise
Dennis - Morgan Freeman
Wayne - Liam Neeson
Oz - Tom Hardy
Bomber - Hugh Bonville
Barry - Robert se niro
Mox - Leonardo di caprio
:lol: Hugh's a bit posh for Bomber. And I can't accept Tom Cruise as Neville needs to be likeable. :eek: But if this is the Hollywood version how about I'll keep your Dennis, Oz and Moxy and add
Wayne: Jeffrey Dean Stanton
Barry: Steve Buscemi
Bomber: Vincent D'onofrio
Neville: Kevin Bacon
I'd actually like to see this! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back