RAWA the RR and the rest of the groups who drove SD out.

I thought it was to be paid back on Friday mate 😅
no it had to be in place by Friday and its not been touched, not even for the lift repair.
does anyone know if Stu paid the yanks loan back last week then...?
AGAIN the money was to be in place by Friday, it was as agreed.
I do not know the terms of repayment, just it was to be in place, and it was confirmed as so
He also pointed out 5 mins later in the same interview that he has used some of the loan to top up the parachute money he had used.
You and sd are similar you both talk in riddles
no ya thick cint, you don't know what you are going on about ,you just slag to try to be clever, its the likes of you who have dragged the fans into this turmoil, you and the narrow minded fools who want change but don't know what to change to.
@MADBOB THE MAKEM has the Loan been repaid yet mate.
as posted SD had to have it in place by Friday it is. I do not know the terms of repayment.

Last edited:
no it had to be in place by Friday and its not been touched, not even for the lift repair.

I do not know the terms of repayment, just it was to be in place, and it was confirmed as so

no ya thick cint, you don't know what you are going on about ,you just slag to try to be clever, its the likes of you who have dragged the fans into this turmoil, you and the narrow minded fools who want change but don't know what to change to.

as posted SD had to have it in place by Friday it is. I do not know the terms of repayment.

I thought he had to re pay by friday or default on payment you aid?

Well muppet SD confirmed the £10 mill is put aside not been touch ready to pay back to FPP.

Bob, do you reckon it's possible to construct a logical, coherent opinion without throwing words like these around?

I'm not sure this is in any way helping to defend SD, or answering any of the valid criticisms people had of his decisions leading up to the hash tag?

Here in body not in mind.
I would add Stu said he would have stayed on running the club, if he had not been hounded.
And who keep chirping up what blame the fans YES a section who got power from being in charge of the likes of RAWA the RR WMS, well their statement has really fucked things up, just when PP has got us playing a bit better and with the chance of a few new faces in Jan we could just make it up
Stewart Donald says it makes no difference to the January plans, is he lying again

If anyone else called me a cint I would be very offended Bob!!!
But since I no you aren't all there and i dont no what a cint is I'll let this one go !

Back