RAWA RAWA/SAFC Fan Survey

I go with my 6yr old son and we absolutely loved fanzone, was gutted when they shut it down so hopefully with positive feedback that might reopen. Also be nice to see cost of food and drink in ground reduced too.they arent sacraficing o I think youre getting a bit confused, n pitch affairs to fully conclude this survey, its just an extra to gage fans thoughts.

I'm not confused about anything
they've just took over a club which they admit will be a challenge and its massively top heavy.Good results will see bums on seats and happy fans ,happy fans will put up with poor beer and prices etc etc .No one will go to a fab satdium experience to see poor football and us losing

Winning is priority, but we have to get everything right. I think the survey shows that the club are listening to the fans and willing to improve things by taking on our suggestions.

It's a welcome change, we should be grateful and use it as an opportunity to bring about positive changes for the betterment of the club and in doing so help to satisfy the fans.
Don't mind any of it just don't see it as a priority right now

Short-sightedness such as that displayed by the OP is the very reason we're in this mess. Football has changed, you need to understand that and deal with it.
:lol::lol:
aye ,me the season card holder for 20 odd years ,never goes early,never boos ,i'm the reason we're in league 1

Last edited:

they've just took over a club which they admit will be a challenge and its massively top heavy.Good results will see bums on seats and happy fans ,happy fans will put up with poor beer and prices etc etc .No one will go to a fab satdium experience to see poor football and us losing

aye ,me the season card holder for 20 odd years ,never goes early,never boos ,i'm the reason we're in league 1
THEY ARENT PRIORITISING THE SURVEY. THEY ARE WANTING RESULTS ON THE PITCH. THE SURVEY IS AN EXTRA.

Shame on them for trying to make people enjoy going to the match more and feel closer to their club.

Some people would twist on 21.
Exactly, clubs trying to improve the match day atmosphere which in turn will hopefully help improve the players performances. Can’t help when two thirds of the crowd sit in near silence for 90 minutes

Decided to spend 10 minutes answering questions for them and it crashed at the end before submission
says it all really
Sounds like they want to improve stuff and give us an identity etc but we've had all that
what we want is product on the pitch ,keep your murals and walk on music and fan zones
Sounds like you need a new computer you whingey fucker.

What a strange thing to complain about.
More an observation,we've had all the set up in the Prem days ,academy,club shops,bars,corporate events,hotel links ,fan zones ,community stuff etc
Its fair to say at this point it did very little for the football.
Unlike thousands i don't complain ,i turn up every week and support. Never once thought of not going or not renewing

Sounds like you need a new computer you whingey fucker.
Very 2010

Exactly, clubs trying to improve the match day atmosphere which in turn will hopefully help improve the players performances. Can’t help when two thirds of the crowd sit in near silence for 90 minutes
Players playing their hearts out and winning games and caring as much as we do creates atmosphere ,we can't blame fans anymore

Decided to spend 10 minutes answering questions for them and it crashed at the end before submission
says it all really
Sounds like they want to improve stuff and give us an identity etc but we've had all that
what we want is product on the pitch ,keep your murals and walk on music and fan zones
Whilst I agree that’s what we all want to see, that’s going to take time. I think they want ideas on what supporters want around the match and ideas for what they can change now to help improve things.

I did it yesterday on my phone, and it collapsed at the end. Tried it later on the laptop, and it was fine.
I mostly only go to away games, so my experiences are that of being at a different club's stadium. I was slightly disappointed that they didn't ask if there was anything we fans experience at other stadiums, that would benefit the experience had at the SoL.

I didn't say you were the reason, I said the type of mindset you have is the reason. Far too simplistic.

Not everyone is as simple as you mate, people (and certainly an entire club of people) can do more than one thing at a time. Not everyone is tied up speaking to agents, training players and washing the kit :rolleyes:
Get all that and they've already paid plenty people off with more to come and the ones left doing more work.The reason they did that is pound notes .I'd like all ours spent on the football then see how it goes ,we've already had the best ground/set up/facilties etc to poor football ratio .

Get all that and they've already paid plenty people off with more to come and the ones left doing more work.The reason they did that is pound notes .I'd like all ours spent on the football then see how it goes ,we've already had the best ground/set up/facilties etc to poor football ratio .
I'm not sure it was ALL down to penny pinching and was in part down to just general wastefulness and inefficiency.

They're trying to get things right on and off the pitch at the same time. I'm not going to complain about that, or about getting the fans involved and gathering their opinions and trying to understand the club, it's history and values from the start.

says it all really

wow what a negative dreary person you are.

Its not binary or mutually exclusive to improve things off the pitch and on at the same time.

Back