RAWA RAWA/SAFC Fan Survey

Pleased for you ,keep posting ,its dynamite reading for us all

Only one pot of money though ?
We've done all that big spending,forward thinking,professional mindset stuff already haven't we ?
Spent a fortune down the years and the fans still disappeared in their droves .Not because of music or stands or zones or facilities but because we weren' t very good on the park .
We obviously disagree, there's no point in just going back and forth.

Hi babes,not sure where you have escaped from but I’m pretty sure I’m not WHED as I’ve no clue who WHED is. It’s obvious he stole your girlfriend/boyfriend though which in normal circumstances is frowned upon

Awwwww. Didums. WHED
You know exactly who you are shouting ya gob off from the North Stand.

Wally

Surely the overall experiance of the game is critical to at least ask what people want.
I’ve answered all the questions, I’m not sure how they will sort them all mind.

Didn't fill in the survey (is it still going?) but they should bring back the free access to the Black cats bar for a match for season ticket holders imo.

Surely it's all about connecting with the fans again. We had more of a connection when Quinny was here but that left when he did. It looks to me like they want to make the whole experience of coming to the match a positive one. Ultimately it'll be what happens on the pitch which keeps fans happy but if it wasn't premium price for a piss poor pint then more fans would have a few beers in the ground beforehand as opposed to drinking in town then turning up for kick off. I know I would. They're asking what we as fans want, surely this has to be seen as a positive thing?
What the fuck's all this shit about connecting with the fans really all about like?? I just don't get it. Maybe that's just me. All I kna is Sunderland's been my football club since before I can remember. It's me dad's club, and it was me granda's club. And that's all that matter. I renew every year because it's my club and I love it. Always have loved it, always will. All the superficial shit makes nee odds to me. I don't need to connect - I've been connected for thirty year. My matchday is turning up with me dad and me brother, and hoping we come away with some points. End of. Nee amount of murals or reasonably priced pints of some shit craft ale that's been flown in specially for a few welps sat in bright red seats in the newly Christened King Charlie Hurley's Git Mint East Stand For Massive Lads Fans is gonna enhance my matchday experience if we've been turned ower by Accrington fuckin' Stanley.

Back