RAWA RAWA open meeting - Thursday 18th April 18:30 - Pop Recs

But he isn’t! He wants the best of both worlds. He wants to be in the background, but also on the Netflix and no doubt if we got to Wembley he would be making himself seen.

Bare in mind, we have been told “you will see a lot more of Satori” since he walked through the door and only seem to see him during the good stuff

Remember using his links to bring talent in from South America?

All utter undiluted BS and he hasn’t/isnt/can’t be held to account. He seems to be the only one that never is held to account.

Isn’t he the one that brought KLD in?
Sartori? Yes.

There'll be a summary of the meeting which might be ready this weekend/Monday. But it was a good meeting. Good to see people face to face. Nothing massively new to come from it, but it's good for RAWA to keep getting feedback from various sources. So these "real life" meetings are really useful.
Yep I thought it was quite constructive

While most clearly frustrated about the non-signing of a goal scorer it was agreed that most constructive thing for a fans representative body would be to concentrate on off pitch issues

The idea being that while we all might have different views about how to play (and frankly the club are supposed to employ better qualified people to organise the football side) it was off the field where Sunderland are currently lagging in bottom position…

Things like:

Not answering the phone

Failing to do basic maintenance in the ground

Botched ticket distribution

Club shop that has strangely restricted opening times and ridiculous stock
shortages

Safety of fans in North Stand Lower

Non-availability of Sunderland tops in Sunderland versus the availability of Mag tops

Black Cats Bar fiasco

But it was a constructive, friendly meeting I thought

Yep I thought it was quite constructive

While most clearly frustrated about the non-signing of a goal scorer it was agreed that most constructive thing for a fans representative body would be to concentrate on off pitch issues

The idea being that while we all might have different views about how to play (and frankly the club are supposed to employ better qualified people to organise the football side) it was off the field where Sunderland are currently lagging in bottom position…

Things like:

Not answering the phone

Failing to do basic maintenance in the ground

Botched ticket distribution

Club shop that has strangely restricted opening times and ridiculous stock
shortages

Safety of fans in North Stand Lower

Non-availability of Sunderland tops in Sunderland versus the availability of Mag tops

Black Cats Bar fiasco

But it was a constructive, friendly meeting I thought
Hopefully a few of those issues are addressed this summer with the investment in the stadium and the new kit deal.

Back