RAWA RAWA/Club Meeting

another one that would like you to raise the south stand PA system issues here. Can't hear a thing from my seat. Donald was on the pitch v Wycombe and we were cheering and clapping when he finished but no-one around me had the foggiest what he had said. :lol:

Moving the away fans was brought up the last meeting. I'll see if there are any updates.

I'll query the rest.

I'll see what the latest is with the documentaries.

I'd suggest this is something to get in touch with the club yourself about, with it being so particular.

The thing is with the away fan move, not all fans want it. Is this being raised? It has to be a balanced argument, many of us are pleased with the original move away from the pitch and it was welcomed and is still appreciated.

another one that would like you to raise the south stand PA system issues here. Can't hear a thing from my seat. Donald was on the pitch v Wycombe and we were cheering and clapping when he finished but no-one around me had the foggiest what he had said. :lol:

It’s the same all over. If there was a serious announcement, most wouldn’t have a clue what was going on.

When Donald was delivering his speech I just happily clapped along not having a clue what he was saying.

Can you please pass on my thanks and that I think him and the team are doing a cracking job at the club, and please keep going.

If he has any plans for more fan engagement, I'll happily come in and paint, jet wash, etc to get the stadium awesome.

Ta.

They are planning on unveiling the first new mural/artwork in The South Stand on Boxing Day, and depending on how its received, this will lead to lots more, to add more identity to the place.

And I 100% agree about the camera giving a better appearance of the stadium/crowd if it were on the other side. Not sure how feasible it would be, but there's no harm in asking.
What's other peoples opinions?

In what way mate?

Its definitely something that's been mentioned a few times before. I'll see if there's any updates.

I'll find out why they no longer put them up.

Which area is/was this happening?

Re the music, at the last match the music seemed to stop and start randomly, no Lear build up, not loud enough - though I’m not sure if it’s an issue with speakers in the south stand. Seems a bit less organised and thought through than it was in the first game of the season.

We've had the date confirmed for the next structured dialogue meeting with the club, Wednesday 28th November.

Please add to this thread any questions, issues, positive/negative feedback, about not only match day experience, but anything else to do with how the club is currently being run.

Would be interesting to hear a bit more about the decision to stream the Accrington game (I know I go on about it a lot!). Basically do we have to pay a lot for the right to stream it, how hard was it to get Accrington to agree to it and is it likely to be something we can do for future sold out away games. Be good to know how many we need to get in to make it a successful, worthwhile venture for the club

Back