RAWA RAWA/Club Meeting

Ghandi Floss

Striker
We've had the date confirmed for the next structured dialogue meeting with the club, Wednesday 28th November.

Please add to this thread any questions, issues, positive/negative feedback, about not only match day experience, but anything else to do with how the club is currently being run.

What are the plans for memberships or season tickets for exiles? I've had to give up my season ticket due to working away a month at a time. Would they consider offshore season tickets similar to what Aberdeen do, or a membership scheme where it's still possible to use accumulated loyalty points?

We've had the date confirmed for the next structured dialogue meeting with the club, Wednesday 28th November.

Please add to this thread any questions, issues, positive/negative feedback, about not only match day experience, but anything else to do with how the club is currently being run.
When can we expect to be able to use debit/credit cards to purchase food and drink in the stadium or when will more cash machines be installed?

There's one cash machine outside and it's the 21st century.

When can we expect to be able to use debit/credit cards to purchase food and drink in the stadium or when will more cash machines be installed?

There's one cash machine outside and it's the 21st century.
Think I read in the minutes of the last meeting there was issues around the WiFi needed to use contactless cards but I totally agree, its ridiculous in this day and age

Let them know on my behalf how good the loyalty point scheme for away days is. It should never be changed.

I prefer the old one.

Ask them what the plan is for next season if we get promoted, just something I have been thinking lately.

Agreed. What is their ambition for next season?

What’s happening with the rest of the works to the stadium:

- Grafitti in concourse, this particularly lends itself to the south stand;
- Decorating the concrete facade facing the pitch in the upper concourse adjacent to the branch flags?

A new one: can they consider encouring the tv cameras to move to the east stand this capturing the full extent of our stadium? It looks vast and quite amazing from the opposite side. Boro adopted this approach and it looks a different class imo. Much better as an advert for the club. You could be looking at Stoke or Southampton’s stadium as it stands.

Last edited:

How about a separate seating area/stand near to an exit for early leavers. Might stop them peeing off.....those who stay to the end.

Would take agreement between club and those who would have to move. But hey, it is another option to consider to improve match day experience for all!

What are the plans for memberships or season tickets for exiles? I've had to give up my season ticket due to working away a month at a time. Would they consider offshore season tickets similar to what Aberdeen do, or a membership scheme where it's still possible to use accumulated loyalty points?

Absolutely second this! I work 2 on 2 off and miss loads of matches due to being at work but I’d love a season ticket to be able to accumulate points.

It’s not worth me buying 2 cards for me and our lass(no) for both to only go to half the matches (she won’t go on her own), but we both go to away matches as well as Home and struggle for tickets.

Would definitely be interested in this!

Back