Ravel Morrison...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remember him being one to watch for the future and sadly never happened for the lad, was it his ego that hampered his career? Still only 26 too
not so much ego, he's just a strange one, will not turn up for days, on end for training etc

didn't help that the one time he did buckle down, while with us, scored the goal at Spurs etc, he refused to switch to Bung Allardyces favourite agent and mysteriously got left out the side fpr the rest of the season despite having been our best player

You wouldn't touch raven Morrison, yet he's possibly off to the premier league. Another pleb who knows jack shit about football

I still wouldn’t touch him.

Pretty much every where he’s went he’s been trouble. What’s the point in having a poisonous attitude in the dressing room?

You’re a joke on here, you know it, I know it. Crack on Albania boy.

I still wouldn’t touch him.

Pretty much every where he’s went he’s been trouble. What’s the point in having a poisonous attitude in the dressing room?

You’re a joke on here, you know it, I know it. Crack on Albania boy.
You never know he may come good at one club, he may have matured, you dont know he's going to be poison in the dressing room, plenty of players have taken their chance when having a difficult career to begin with.

He’d be a signing of intent, and would probably put bums on seats at the stadium. Cant see those currently running the club seeing that as a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back