Ravel Morrison...

If he channelled his shithousery on the field instead of off it he could come in very handy in this league.

I very much doubt we're in for him but I dare say he's give us some serious thought I'd we were, it's not like he'll have his pick.

I've had a text to say he's given the green light to the move

Not quite. But there is interest from you and a couple of other English clubs. A swedish contact i have told me he’s homesick, and pretty he much packed his bags and left for the UK as soon as he heard of the interest.

Last edited:
This could be a good signing on a Low wage. Was excellent for QPR not so long back. Crying out for a bit of creativity

He didn’t walk out of Ostersunds at all his contract ran out had indicated that he wanted to return to the UK.

He has an offer to trial at Rangers, no clue whether that’s his only offer or he’s going elsewhere.

This could be a good signing on a Low wage. Was excellent for QPR not so long back. Crying out for a bit of creativity
TBF he changed our season around in 2014 when he helped us into the playoffs he got his head down and grafted for the team
And scored some good goals
When he came back to us a couple of seasons ago for another loan he was unfit , uninterested and couldn’t even turn up for training on time, behind the scenes he was a nightmare , there was one game where he was told to play off the striker but instead took it upon his self to play a franz beckenbauer role not even going above the halfway line , he was taken off at halftime and never seen again in a QPR shirt

Back