Rate Donald’s time as owner so far out of 10

6/10 so far
Compared to Ellis' 1/10 - and that one point was only for paying off the debts he created.

Donald's plan isn't complete yet, so he has time to improve.

Suggest we wait till end of jan and give our verdict.

fair play, I admire your enthusiasm for giving them another 3 months.
Based on previous transfer windows, I’m not expecting and pace, power or height to the squad. If Sammy Lee was still playing he would be lining up alongside the other hobbits As our new free transfer signing

fair play, I admire your enthusiasm for giving them another 3 months.
Based on previous transfer windows, I’m not expecting and pace, power or height to the squad. If Sammy Lee was still playing he would be lining up alongside the other hobbits As our new free transfer signing
As i say WW weve got no choice at the minute other than finding anyone without a club .Even if we could probs take us till then to get them fit.Ive a feeling we might pull something out of the hat come jan window.Like you ive no confidence in coton because ive said to kildare on numerous threads he didnt watch grigg in the flesh before signing him.

I just want this season over with to see what these twerps will do next. If as is likely we don't get promotion they'd be very wise to sell up and scuttle off.

At the moment their reaction to fan fury is to hide or simply patronise the fuck out of fans. They won't be able to do either when attendance figures drop faster than Stew's arse when he realised we weren't worshipping him any more.

During his probationary period Stewart demonstrated all the necessary skills to rise to the challenge of his position, however since having been confirmed in post, we have seen a wane in his enthusiasm and application to the role. Whereas Stewart would've been classed a key member of staff just a few months ago, we have now decided that he requires a sharp improvement in his performance and as such he is to be placed on a performance improvement plan. 3/10.

Yours HR

As i say WW weve got no choice at the minute other than finding anyone without a club .Even if we could probs take us till then to get them fit.Ive a feeling we might pull something out of the hat come jan window.Like you ive no confidence in coton because ive said to kildare on numerous threads he didnt watch grigg in the flesh before signing him.

mid we sign some players in positions eh oh are actually needed then we have a chance, me personally I think we’re done, the atmosphere and morale is flat

2/10. He did well to get rid of Rodwell (at what cost, who knows)

Other than that I can’t think of many if any good things he’s done.

Anyone could have sold/released the players he had to cut the wage bill.
Given its come out we're still paying Catts and Oviedo, we must have paid Rodwell. I think they started well, but made foundations out of sand,, falling away quickly now

Ellis was a far better owner than donald. Have a word man 😂
At.least he put a few quid in. Ten years in the prem. We will be ten years in league one with these chancers
Holy shit, do people actually think like this? :eek:
As if the only mark of a good chairman is how much money they spend. Whilst getting relegated. Twice.

Getting worse by the week down to a 1 now, don't think we've hit rock bottom yet. Tuppence ha'penny owners.

Got the seats done for fk all.

#theprinceandthepauper

Back