Ratchet and Clank rift apart

jacko100

Striker
This looks fun, was very pleasantly surprised by the last one when it was free wispth ps+ just started it up to give it a go and was hooked pretty much straight away.

I think I'll get this soon as it comes out. First game was very good and this looks to have upped the scale.

Typical ratchet and clank game, very fun and easy to play. Just got the platinum too, nowt difficult

after the the first playthrough the only thing I was missing was the trophy from the void gun (think it's called that). Never used it and was at level 1 when needs to be 5 for the trophy. Started challenge mode to get it...............and pop the other missing trophy

easiest platinum I've got outside of the telltale games. very enjoyable though. If they made some of the battles in the arena mandatory for trophies it would be a whole different story.
Yeah it was easy swapped it today with someone at work for sackboys big adventure so going to give that a play now

Anywhere you can get digital (legit) versions cheaper than the physical disc? Don't like discs but don't fancy paying 70 quid for a game!
Seems not, so just grabbed some PSN vouchers, 18% discount on the £35 vouchers, not bad!

Last edited:
Anywhere you can get digital (legit) versions cheaper than the physical disc? Don't like discs but don't fancy paying 70 quid for a game!
Seems not, so just grabbed some PSN vouchers, 18% discount on the £35 vouchers, not bad!

I bought it on eBay for £40. Hopefully sell it for £35 or so when I’m finished with it

Setup a US PSN account. $70 translates to £50

Setup a US PSN account. $70 translates to £50

Good point. Do I just then add that as a separate user?
Gonna do that and the buy cheap PSN US cards as well, double win.

edit..if I setup a US PSN account, then buy the games, can I then install said games on my main account or are they region locked?

Back