Ratchet and Clank rift apart

Good point. Do I just then add that as a separate user?
Gonna do that and the buy cheap PSN US cards as well, double win.

edit..if I setup a US PSN account, then buy the games, can I then install said games on my main account or are they region locked?
They’re not region locked but I’m not 100% on how it works with another account, I only have a US account. Prob lots or articles out there that will let you know.

where do you get the cheaper psn cards btw? I’ve looked before on places like cdkeys but they always seem to be the same price.
would help too not having to buy on Amazon as it’s screws up my household settings every time I want to buy psn credit on amazon.com, you have to change your location to the states

Last edited:

They’re not region locked but I’m not 100% on how it works with another account, I only have a US account. Prob lots or articles out there that will let you know.

where do you get the cheaper psn cards btw? I’ve looked before on places like cdkeys but they always seem to be the same price.
would help too not having to buy on Amazon as it’s screws up my household settings every time I want to buy psn credit on amazon.com, you have to change your location to the states

had a read about and seems it will work thankfully!

I bought some GBP cards from instant gaming yesterday, they were basically discounted by 18%

Just got round to this and it's the best looking game I've ever played. Think it helps that I've got a new TV, but it's like playing a Pixar movie in real time.

Back