Rare video of inside WTC before collapsing

I still watch stuff about 9/11, it still fucks me up inside and cant believe something like that happened in my lifetime :cry:.
We were on duty when it happened, we just sat there in disbelief watching it unfold, when they collapsed we knew lads who started the day the same as us, checking the truck and taking the piss out of each other were now dead. I can’t believe it’s 18 years ago as every second of that horrible day is tattooed in my brain.

I love NY and it's my favourite city.
I've not been back since.
The reason I was there was because I won a competition in the Journal for a 4 night stay for two people in midtown Manhattan.
We were in the hotel Madison Towers in the Garment District.
NY totally exceeded all expectations and I even went to a couple of shows on Broadway with the lass I went with (my ex's sister :p)
Being nosey. Tell us more about how you ended up going with ex's sister.

Yep. Without thst they had absolutely no way of finding out who the terrorists were.....

Oh hang on, the flight attendant on flight 11 had already reported where the hijackers had been sitting, and that meant the flight list could be checked.

Passports are found at almost every plane crash site.

Ethiopian Airlines crash: Battered passport, damaged book among items belonging to 157 crash victims found at Addis Ababa site - Firstpost

A haunting passport photo of a MH17 victim has been found in the wreckage

They won't have found hundreds of passports as they were internal flights.
Nope. I've watched YouTube videos about the towers being turned to dust by a laser, no passport would survive.

Scary stuff, and nobody yet can debunk the WTC7 conspiracy

It’s pretty clear what happened. Big chunk torn out of the building and fires. The Firecrews’ equipment could sense movement in the structure that is the standard indicator of high risk of building collapse so ordered the evacuation. Building then collapsed. Videos of inside the building on the day show it wasn’t rigged for demolition.

You’d have to do some pretty strenuous mental gymnastics to get past the obvious and read something else into the situation.

Unfortunately the flat earth crowd, and the like, are capable of ignoring the obvious and believing the incredible.

Is that the same ost Bennette who got done for stealing secret service cars after 9/11 ?
I'm guessing it is, he's still got balls of steel to be in that building, as has the person filming, I would be miles away by now.

As much as the events around WTC 7 were a bit strange, everything about 9/11 was a bit surreal at the time.

Also if there was a government controlled conspiracy, I think all the secret service would be a little more tight lipped on random camera encounter.

(It was a fake name, a mask etc yada yada yada?!)

As much as the events around WTC 7 were a bit strange, everything about 9/11 was a bit surreal at the time.

Also if there was a government controlled conspiracy, I think all the secret service would be a little more tight lipped on random camera encounter.

(It was a fake name, a mask etc yada yada yada?!)

It would be easier then though because mobile phones and social media weren't as good.

I’ve never yet seen any video that explains WTC7 convincingly mind

The smaller structure you see dropping first would have contained a shit load of really heavy service shit, lift motor rooms, water tanks etc etc

As soon as it goes it pancakes the internal floors.

Once the supporting internal floors have gone on a structure that size it’s good night and god bless.

This is footage from when the second plane hits the South Tower, and the moment President Bush is told about the unfolding drama happening in New York.
Also footage of the Pentagon plane crash.

Back