Rare video of inside WTC before collapsing

The passport of hijacker Satam al-Suqami was found a few blocks from the WTC, what are the chances..:eek::eek:

That's some luck for the authorities.

Yep. Without thst they had absolutely no way of finding out who the terrorists were.....

Oh hang on, the flight attendant on flight 11 had already reported where the hijackers had been sitting, and that meant the flight list could be checked.

Might have found a hundred passports, no idea. Might not be as unlikely as it sounds.

Passports are found at almost every plane crash site.

Ethiopian Airlines crash: Battered passport, damaged book among items belonging to 157 crash victims found at Addis Ababa site - Firstpost

A haunting passport photo of a MH17 victim has been found in the wreckage

They won't have found hundreds of passports as they were internal flights.

Last edited:
I still watch stuff about 9/11, it still fucks me up inside and cant believe something like that happened in my lifetime :cry:.
The bit at the beginning of the documentary always gets me.
It's a beautiful sunny morning and all seems well.
A cop I think, is being filmed, and suddenly, the noise of the jet which is flying way too low, can be heard roaring/screaming as the plane suddenly slams into the WTC and there's the incredible "boom" at the moment of impact. :(
Just over year previously, I was in that building, in the Windows on the World, restaurant on the 107th floor.
I never thought such a magnificent and colossal building, could collapse in the way it did.
Some poor souls never stood a chance of getting out of there alive, once the plane had flown into the building :(

Last edited by a moderator:
The bit at the beginning of the documentary always gets me.
It's a beautiful sunny morning and all seems well.
A cop I think, is being filmed, and suddenly, the noise of the jet which is flying way too low, can be heard roaring/screaming as the plane suddenly slams into the WTC and there's the incredible "boom" at the moment of impact. :(
Just over year previously, I was in that building, in the Windows on the World, restaurant on the 107th floor.
I never thought such a magnificent and colossal building, could collapse in the way it did.
Some poor souls never stood a chance of getting out of there alive, once the plane had flown into the building :(

I'd been up to the viewing deck in probably the August of 2000 while on holiday with my folks. Just started year 11 when it happened and was probably one of the few people at my school that I think really understood just how enormous those buildings were....

I'd been up to the viewing deck in probably the August of 2000 while on holiday with my folks. Just started year 11 when it happened and was probably one of the few people at my school that I think really understood just how enormous those buildings were....
They were absolutely immense.
They had a shopping mall and underground station as well as the WOTW complex.
It was heartbreaking to see all that death and destruction.
It makes me angry that the subhuman bastards who flew the planes into the buildings are seen as martyrs by many people.

They were absolutely immense.
They had a shopping mall and underground station as well as the WOTW complex.
It was heartbreaking to see all that death and destruction.
It makes me angry that the subhuman bastards who flew the planes into the buildings are seen as martyrs by many people.
Was amazing standing at the bottom between them. Having to crane your neck further and further back just to see the top. Blew my mind at the time. Went back in 2004 and was still just a gaping hole in the ground with many of the buildings around them still being repaired. For all the hussle and bussle of new York was very subdued around ground zero. Not the biggest fan of new York but need to go back and see the freedom tower and the finished memorial.

Was amazing standing at the bottom between them. Having to crane your neck further and further back just to see the top. Blew my mind at the time. Went back in 2004 and was still just a gaping hole in the ground with many of the buildings around them still being repaired. For all the hussle and bussle of new York was very subdued around ground zero. Not the biggest fan of new York but need to go back and see the freedom tower and the finished memorial.
I love NY and it's my favourite city.
I've not been back since.
The reason I was there was because I won a competition in the Journal for a 4 night stay for two people in midtown Manhattan.
We were in the hotel Madison Towers in the Garment District.
NY totally exceeded all expectations and I even went to a couple of shows on Broadway with the lass I went with (my ex's sister :p)

I love NY and it's my favourite city.
I've not been back since.
The reason I was there was because I won a competition in the Journal for a 4 night stay for two people in midtown Manhattan.
We were in the hotel Madison Towers in the Garment District.
NY totally exceeded all expectations and I even went to a couple of shows on Broadway with the lass I went with (my ex's sister :p)
Being nosey, what was the competition?

I've won plenty of stuff mate.
£1600 for answering a question on talksport radio.
Sunland season ticket, and matchday tickets
Other prizes on radio stations and that 4 night NY. Break.
I used to do metro radios five part question on a match night. The answer spelled out a name. Won a tenner and a t shirt

I did win a competition with gatesy and guy Mowbray, the day we got beat off wimbledon 1-0 when thatcher elbowed summerbee

Got the £25 history of safc booked signed by them.. The clincher was how many goals Niall Quinn had scored to that stage. It was 8

My lad got such a shock hearing me, he nearly fell off a ladder whilst working :lol:

I used to do metro radios five part question on a match night. The answer spelled out a name. Won a tenner and a t shirt

I did win a competition with gatesy and guy Mowbray, the day we got beat off wimbledon 1-0 when thatcher elbowed summerbee

Got the £25 history of safc booked signed by them.. The clincher was how many goals Niall Quinn had scored to that stage. It was 8

My lad got such a shock hearing me, he nearly fell off a ladder whilst working :lol:
Great stuff mate.
It's always worth having a go at some competitions, as somebody has to win and it might just be your lucky day.
I once paid for a washer/drier, fridge freezer and a Sunderland season ticket when the SOL opened, all on my credit card and I never got billed for any of the things I'd bought. No payment was ever taken from my account :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Great stuff mate.
It's always worth having a go at some competitions, as somebody has to win and it might just be your lucky day.
I once paid for a washer/drier, fridge freezer and a Sunderland season ticket when the SOL opened, all on my credit card and I never got billed for any of the things I'd bought :D
Reminds me, I won four tickets to see a film with an answer of Sandra bullock being in a film , from Sun FM

Was sitting in the car park behind concord waiting for the mrs , listening t9 a show.

Back