Rare cars you’ve seen on the road.

:lol:
Saved his life so he bought another one.

Sensible fella :lol:

Worst crash I had was in my first car and went into the back of a Smart. I was only doing 15 mph or so - the airbags didn’t go off but the bonnet definitely looked iffy.

The Smart was fine - took the bonnet off mine and the f***ing chassis rails were bent!

Sensible fella :lol:

Worst crash I had was in my first car and went into the back of a Smart. I was only doing 15 mph or so - the airbags didn’t go off but the bonnet definitely looked iffy.

The Smart was fine - took the bonnet off mine and the f***ing chassis rails were bent!
:lol:
I've had a canny few, couple of gooduns n all. :lol:

They were up for a visit to the Aston workshop in Beamish .

Which to be fair is well worth a visit for anyone who’s interested in Aston Martin or older cars in general.

rodger dudding - Google Search

This bloke owns about 30 Aston Martin Lagonda cars.
I am often up to the Aston Works with graft, some unbelievable motors but one of the cheaper ones they have in atm is a gold with white roof Citroen DS, absolutely love those and this one is a peach.

I am often up to the Aston Works with graft, some unbelievable motors but one of the cheaper ones they have in atm is a gold with white roof Citroen DS, absolutely love those and this one is a peach.

Got invited up there by a mate of a mate , got the royal tour , right around the whole site , was up there over an hour .

Well worth a visit .

Most cars manufactured after the 1960s are as common as shite and nowt special to look at.

I much prefer motors from earlier eras, so much more character.

American gangster motors come to mind and those big old V8s from a bit later.
Lots of them in Sweden, though they only come out in Summertime.
I used to have a whacking great Olds over there, a bit tricky driving around the forest dirt tracks, but great fun nonetheless.
My son restores classic cars and had a 1951 Chevvy. On stripping the paint and the filler he found eight bullet holes in the driver’s door. It had spent most of its working days in Los Angeles.

I remember when I was a kid the bloke who owned Harrison’s Body Shop was seeing a lass in our cul de sac. He’d arrive in various sports cars.

Back