Rapidly becoming anti Ross now.

As I said in another post some fans think we have a divine right to win football matches.

I really couldn’t careless if we win 1-0 and play shite but we don’t have the players from what I’ve seen so far this season to just bowl teams over.

We didn’t last season and I don’t believe we are any stronger this.

Is Jack Ross to blame for the football, I’m not convinced he is, yes he can make poor decisions but the players are making far more when they step over that white line.

I’m not a big fan of his but I think the players are getting an easy ride and he’s becoming somewhat of a scapegoat.

Thing is it’s not like we’re struggling and we don’t even look like a team, says a lot for league 1.

The thing is we are too cautious when in the lead. Going in at half time 1-0 up and then coming out in the second half and sitting deeper and deeper and then just hoofing the ball isn't going to win us games.

What about the opportunities Rotherham missed or are we only allowed to rue chances?

We had other opportunities too, as did Rotherham, eg the 2 shots from McGeady that were well saved. But I was referring to some gilt edged chances that should have been buried . McLoughlin hardly had a save to make other than routine catches and punches.

We had other opportunities too, as did Rotherham, eg the 2 shots from McGeady that were well saved. But I was referring to some gilt edged chances that should have been buried . McLoughlin hardly had a save to make other than routine catches and punches.
All teams have gifted opportunities that they don't take. Pretending we were the only side that could have possibly extended our lead is just excuse making. If we were solid at the back and kept Rotherham or other teams at bay I would agree with you, but the cold solid truth is either team could have won if they took their chances.

Turning point of the match was McGeady's shocking penalty. 2-0 and it's game over. It wasn't JR's fault that McGeady took an awful penalty, that Wyke missed a simple 1 on 1 chance or that O'Nien did the hard bit then bottled his shot like a wanker.

We have had times when JR has been at fault bur tonight wasn't one of them marra.

I agree, but even at 2-1 do you think we would have gone for a third or sat back and defended the lead, I think that's the crucial point a lot of people are making, defending a 1 goal lead when our defence is not the best, as you just know more often than not we will concede.

I said last season, Ross doesn't know his best 11 or best formation. It's still costing us points while he's still trying to find out.
It's like he's holding players back, we don't know who is playing where half the time, it appears, neither does he. Thought he
had a bit more tactical knowledge than he has.

Back