RAOS

I can’t comment on Shaun as I didn’t see what he did but in terms of deliberate RAOS shitehawks, I’d suggest that the ‘honourable thing to do’ is simply don’t be a twat in the first place.

I’ve noticed on the takeover thread that posters who were nowhere to be seen when the shit hit the fan are turning up to defend him now. They’re being told he ‘just repeated duff info in good faith’, which of course isn’t quite the full story.

It’s a real shame he’s gone, but there’s some rewriting of history going on.
What did the 61st member of the infamous Shaun clan dee like?

He said he had info that the takeover was off and we’d hear about it in the next 24 hours. He then disappeared and left people wondering wtf was going on. Ordinarily, no one would’ve batted an eyelid. Thing is, he’s a very respectable poster, so people understandably took it seriously.
He came on several days later and apologised, which was the right thing to do and shows he’s a decent fellow, but as you know he felt he had to delete his account, which of course was not what anyone wanted at all.

Now those who were miffed about what he did are essentially being called out for making a good poster leave the board, which is utter bollocks.
It’s all quite bizarre.

Last edited:
I left for 18 months after losing a bet with one of the lads regarding Borini signing.

Dark days and i doubted myself as a man. But i came back some would argue stronger than ever.

Some things you hear come of and some dont. Its a shame he deleted his account

Back