RAOS: Huddersfield in for Hume...

One has to shudder at the thought of us replacing him if he leaves.

Every footballer has a price but that price needs to factor in their role in the side and any potential replacements.

We would probably get De Bock back.

We want to be tying him down to a longer deal not shifting him. Hes had a very good few months and if he continues to develop and we can go and get promoted his value is only going to increase, significantly so if he can do it in the Championship too.

Excellent young player who will improve.Hope we don’t sell him. But it’s Sunderland and it wouldn’t surprise me if it happens.Its what we do.

You think we've replaced Maja, Honeyman and Cattermole with like for like, or better?

Last few games we've played better footy than the majority of the last 18 months...
Clattermole had enough, fair do's, Maja was handled badly but ultimately didn't want to be there, Honeyman's Fookin shoite....

Stop worshipping false Gods, if any player doesn't want to pull on a blunders short.....Fook em....

You think we've replaced Maja, Honeyman and Cattermole with like for like, or better?
If I had any confidence whatsoever in the Donald regime I’d be comfortable in doing this deal for a good price. This is EXACTLY how a successful safc should work. However I have absolutely zero confidence in the morons, bluffers and incompetents who currently steer our club. Keep him and hold out for a new owner who has the first clue what he’s doing.

Aye cos our strategy of trying persuade players to play for us Fookin worked eh?
Anyone in this League is replaceable....
Well Josh Maja wasn't :lol:

If SD is serious about his ambition for the club then he should try to keep Hume or at least sell him for about £7m. Selling for £3.5m in January will mean we will be scrambling around the place again at the end of the window looking for replacements.

Well Josh Maja wasn't :lol:

If SD is serious about his ambition for the club then he should try to keep Hume or at least sell him for about £7m. Selling for £3.5m in January will mean we will be scrambling around the place again at the end of the window looking for replacements.

Oh.....how do you make him stay? Tie him up? Wot if he's been tapped up and offered untold riches to move to deepest, darkest Yorkshire? If he warrants a new deal he'll get it.....
Sorry for my ignorance, but what is 'RAOS'?

Sometimes called RAWA

Absolutely outrageous offer (if it is true) for a player who has done next to nothing in the game yet. Would obviously prefer he stayed but that would be very difficult to turn down.

Last edited:

Back