RAOS: Huddersfield in for Hume...

I personally think we need to keep them both and add cover, they’re both young with room for improvement. Selling isn’t an option imo. I know most clubs should be able to replace all of them at this level but not us :lol:

We probably do because we are awful recruitment wise. The price is okay though so can see us selling. End of the day Donald has basically bent over backwards to get everyone out the club who said that didn’t want to be here (look at the way the likes of Mcmanaman, McNair and Maja basically bullied their way out of the club according to Donald). If Hume wants to go we’ll sell him based on the evidence here, we’ve barely made an effort to keep anyone.

We probably do because we are awful recruitment wise. The price is okay though so can see us selling. End of the day Donald has basically bent over backwards to get everyone out the club who said that didn’t want to be here (look at the way the likes of Mcmanaman, McNair and Maja basically bullied their way out of the club according to Donald). If Hume wants to go we’ll sell him based on the evidence here, we’ve barely made an effort to keep anyone!

Why would you make an effort to keep players who don't want to be there? Get the best deal ye can, find the next one and Fook em....
Look at what Peterborough do....

It’s worth mentioning too that Huddersfield don’t seem to be flush. The message to their supporters from Cowley and their chairman is that funds aren’t really available for strengthening. Unless they’re just managing expectations and not showing their hand to other clubs.

It’s worth mentioning too that Huddersfield don’t seem to be flush. The message to their supporters from Cowley and their chairman is that funds aren’t really available for strengthening. Unless they’re just managing expectations and not showing their hand to other clubs.
What happened to the money from the Premier League I wonder? Although I seem to remember it being mentioned that they had put all into rebuilding the training ground and updating the facilities.

people on here keep saying give the young lads a chance but soon as they start to show a bit of decent form the rumours come out they are up for sale said it before the only way forward for the club is to keep and build around any young lads who make it and build the team around them

What happened to the money from the Premier League I wonder? Although I seem to remember it being mentioned that they had put all into rebuilding the training ground and updating the facilities.
I think that must be it.
Plus they may be planning on using the parachute payments for what they were intended (paying over inflated salaries at a level where income is much lower) and don’t expect a return to the Prem anytime soon. They don’t really have any big saleable assets. The ‘Jewels in their crown’ like Kongolo don’t look very good value to anyone now.

We have 2 players in our starting 11 who have the potential to grow with the club. O9 and Hume. I would be pissed off if that dickhead sells either.
Personally I think Donald's plan is to get promoted and sell the club this summer as he knows the price goes up and he gets a bigger return. It's in his intrest surely not to sell our better players?
100%. Not a chance in hell he will sell up if there is the slightest whiff of promotion.

Last edited:
We probably do because we are awful recruitment wise. The price is okay though so can see us selling. End of the day Donald has basically bent over backwards to get everyone out the club who said that didn’t want to be here (look at the way the likes of Mcmanaman, McNair and Maja basically bullied their way out of the club according to Donald). If Hume wants to go we’ll sell him based on the evidence here, we’ve barely made an effort to keep anyone.
Now we have a manager who has orgainsed the players, the recruitment this summer doesn't seem so bad.
Dobson is very effective and Willis could and should easily be playing in the championship.

It might keep us going if we don't go up are stuck with Donald. If we don't go up then we'd take half that in the summer.

We're in League One. That's top dollar money for someone unproven at a higher level.

The whole thing is made up, but every player has their price and 3.5m is probably the price of half our first team combined at it stands.

Selling players like him will guarantee it...

Back