Rangers fans gather outside Ibrox

Did they not see a spike in Liverpool after they allowed the Valencia fans to come before the first lockdown?
I think they did, I’m talking about later on, like when Liverpool won the league, it seems to me like none of these events seem to have and meaning backlash at all with infection rates.

The Jocks man, they really have a high percentage of "special breed" like :lol:

They should have been calm and restrained like those jolly good fellows from Liverpool last year. It's clear where the "special" tag belongs here.

Rangers clearly should shoulder a lot of the blame for this, there were under a hundred outside Ibrox when the players ran to the gates to celebrate in front of them, gates that were open during a game blocked only by stewards. That was effectively an invitation to the hordes to "come on down and party".

Did they not see a spike in Liverpool after they allowed the Valencia fans to come before the first lockdown?
That was rumoured to be the cause of a lot of this shit in the North West. It was not prevalent in this country at the time, but Spain were at least 4 weeks ahead of us in the progression of the disease and there was no testing or owt done ergo contagion.

If you're a skank they are. Unhygienic tramps in their 30s take cocaine then brag about it on social media. Make out its brilliant when it's really terrible. Losing money, losing health, losing endless days from comedowns, boring people to death in the pub yeah it's cool isn't it.

Last edited:

Back