Rangers fans gather outside Ibrox

The dead club completely silent in the midst of this chaos.

SFA should dock them points or force them to play their 1st ten matches at home behind closed doors when fans are allowed back
Obviously you’d call for the same punishment for celtic after their fans’ numerous gatherings to protest about Lennon and the way their season has gone, right?

As I’m not rude, just stay behind your keyboard enraged.
I obviously meant the very first reply. Which is why I said “in the first place”. If you’d nivver replied to that then no one would’ve known you’d even read it so couldn’t have been considered rude for not replying. Just stay out on the streets celebrating. Please.

18 pages? It's illegal. They actively broke the law and should be dealt with by the authorities accordingly. End of.

"You must not leave or be outside of your home except where you have a ‘reasonable excuse’. This is the law. The police can take action against you if you leave home without a ‘reasonable excuse’, and issue you with a fine (Fixed Penalty Notice)."

I obviously meant the very first reply. Which is why I said “in the first place”. If you’d nivver replied to that then no one would’ve known you’d even read it so couldn’t have been considered rude for not replying. Just stay out on the streets celebrating. Please.
You quoted me didn’t you? If you hadn’t quoted me I wouldn’t have replied, the vital word is replied meaning you quoted me initially, fuckin difficult for you this. If you don’t want a reply then don’t quote me, it isn’t difficult.

If you didn’t initially quote then I’m incorrect. I shall wait for you to confirm either way.

Why would I be out on the streets celebrating? Have I missed Sunderland winning something?

Last edited:
Scottish Parliament news conference at lunch time with the deputy chief medical officer, going off their heads about it.

Said they contacted Rangers before the event, but from what I glean Rangers didn't do much about it. Now in contact with football authorities about what can be done for future events (they sounded not to impressed with Rangers response either before or after, if I heard right).

Hi, hi, hi, beautiful Sunday
This is my, my, my beautiful day
When you say, say, say, say that you love me
Oh my, my, my, it's a beautiful day

Back