Rangers and Sunderland equal sized clubs.

Jesus it's the Scottish league. We'd of been successful playing in Scotland with the squads we've had in the past. It really doesn't take much, you only ever have to worry about trying to beat celtic, otherwise its pretty straightforward. Rangers are getting better and better now, but tbf it's not a great standard of football. They are probably better than us now, but a bigger football club? Not so sure.

Jesus it's the Scottish league. We'd of been successful playing in Scotland with the squads we've had in the past. It really doesn't take much, you only ever have to worry about trying to beat celtic, otherwise its pretty straightforward. Rangers are getting better and better now, but tbf it's not a great standard of football. They are probably better than us now, but a bigger football club? Not so sure.

Is that the only metric to guage size?

Last edited:
Is that the only metric to guague size?

If we'd been playing in the Scottish league, do you think we'd of been as successful? I don't see the fuss tbh. Winning a Scottish league title doesn't fascinate me at all. Yes they've won plenty trophies. I just don't think rangers are as massive a club as people make out.

Back