Rangers and Sunderland equal sized clubs.

If we won the league championship 52 times im pretty sure we would have worldwide support on the same scale as Real Madrid. Barcelona and Man utd. Bit of a non argument really.......Rangers are a big club in Scotland, thats it really

Not really common, but a few knocking around. Mind the jocks always get there before us as I go away mid to late August. Their holidays are usually early July. The bairn has bought an Antayaspor shirt the last few years (red and white stripes) very nice kit. I'm hoping to do the stadium tour this year. One of the worlds only fully solar powered stadiums. I've gone right off on one now haven't I. :lol:

Their domestic trophies are pretty much insignificant as they only have had real competition from 1 other club in the last 130 years. Surprising to see in europe they have only ever won 1 Cup Winners' Cup in the early 70's, would we have done any better if we had had such an easy route to Europe for so long? who knows.

If we won the league championship 52 times im pretty sure we would have worldwide support on the same scale as Real Madrid. Barcelona and Man utd. Bit of a non argument really.......Rangers are a big club in Scotland, thats it really

Stick us in league with newcastle, carlisle, Scarborough and 6 other clubs similar to seaham red star for 130 years and i'd reckon we've have won it a similar amount of times.

It's all moot. To a Crewe Alexandra supporter, Crewe Alexandra are the biggest club. To an Annan Athletic supporter, Annan Athletic are the biggest.

All about heart and soul rather than a pissing contest.

Not really common, but a few knocking around. Mind the jocks always get there before us as I go away mid to late August. Their holidays are usually early July. The bairn has bought an Antayaspor shirt the last few years (red and white stripes) very nice kit. I'm hoping to do the stadium tour this year. One of the worlds only fully solar powered stadiums. I've gone right off on one now haven't I. :lol:

Interesting though 👍

Its
I find it laughable that you think otherwise.
It's all about opinions they have won more trophies than us and have more supporters but our ground is more modern....so I differ from you but that's life!
Its
I find it laughable that you think otherwise.
It's all about opinions they have won more trophies than us and have more supporters but our ground is more modern....so I differ from you but that's life!

Back