Range Rover evoque

test drove 3 year old evoque 2l turbo diesel , then bought bmw x3 msport 3litre same age 3k less same mileage....much better car

A wise choice, the difference between build quality is extreme to say the least, hopefully they'll improve with the L551 next November.

Buying it like? Jesus I'd be shiting meself if I was paying that as a mortgage!

Nah. Blokes off his head man. One of these live today worry later types. He’s got a canny bit of MTV money coming in now. He’s one of the main characters in a new programme coming out :lol:

Nah. Blokes off his head man. One of these live today worry later types. He’s got a canny bit of MTV money coming in now. He’s one of the main characters in a new programme coming out :lol:
Good luck to him then, if it all works out then all good & well, I'm exactly the opposite:lol:

Yep doesn’t it just that’s what I thought :confused:
The bloke who came out from roadside assistance last night was pretty sure it couldn’t have been done on purpose. And as I don’t want to believe it was I’m going to take his word for it.
I'd be tempted to have a wander around the car if it's parked somewhere regularly and have look for anything near tyres.

Back